Monday, September 19, 2011

Bagels and Bacon...

Pic by gtlukePucker up sweet cheeks, there's like a whole 4 inches of air under that wheel...

Once again the Mtbnj.com crew hit the nail right on the head. They managed to put on another competive but low key event at the perfect time for me. With Michaux coming up I have been riding long and super technical for the last two weeks so I knew I wouldn't be able to go to Blue Mountain for the H2H race on Sunday. I would be just too tired. Besides I had plans of meeting Gordon for the Ringwood super loop that day. Short track on Saturday worked out perfect.

Bagels and Bacon short track #1 was less like a true Norba short track and more like a mini mountain bike race, thats a good thing. The 1.5 mile course was awesome, the bagel with cream cheese hit the spot and to boot I got the top prize of two sixers of Dale's and enough bacon to last me a month. I've heard the next one is on the ninth of October and runs at the same time as Jorba fest (I can't confirm this statement). The leaves will be falling by then and the mountain bike season will soon be coming to an end. So come check it out. What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment