Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today I ate a year old Lara bar...

Flying in to Tucson late last night, the first order of the day was to build the bike I sent FedEx last week...
Piece of cake (Thanks to the expert packing of Mike at Dark Horse cycles)
It's only 11:30 and I'm ready to go. Notice the full Camelback and the two bottles...
Fantasy Island was on tap today, super fast with tons of corners. Took the long way there to get some road miles in before the fun. Riding like a man on a mission, I passed a couple of roadies wearing Canadian national jerseys on Old Spanish Trail, pleasantries were exchanged, then I'm on my way. No time to waste, I've got business to attend to...




Oh! the Lara bar. It was left in my pack from when Jocelyn was here last March. At first I was confused, forgetting she was here later then me last year. I almost felt violated, like some stranger had worn my Camelback since I was here last. then I remembered, and proceeded to chow down on her "food of choice".
A year old Lara bar tastes just like you would expect....Like cardboard.

68' today...

3 comments:

  1. A big part of successful blogging is making people want to be you.

    Success!

    - t

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I should leave my arm warmers and stuff like that at home?

    You have too many gears on that bike for Dejay's shindig.

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to see what the larabar looked like

    ReplyDelete