Monday, March 15, 2010

Working on the mud skills!

When you go for a mountain bike ride the day after a Nor'easter, only one thing is for sure...Your gonna get wet...Mud flavored Heed...Yummy
Jars Of Clay

Rain, rain on my face-
It hasn't stopped raining for days-
My world is a flood-
Slowly I become one with the mud-

Chorus:


But if I can't swim after forty days
And my mind is crushed by the thrashing waves
Lift me up so high that I cannot fall
Lift me up
Lift me up - when I'm falling
Lift me up - I'm weak and I'm dying
Lift me up - I need you to hold me
Lift me up - Keep me from drowning again

2 comments:

  1. Damn, where were you, no one wanted to go out and get muddy. This is my favorite riding conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannonball>>>The best trails in the tristate. Cannonball, embrace the mud or die trying...

    Sometime soon I'll be doing a DH only guided tour...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete