Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Into week 3 of the whole30

Whole 30 2 weeks down. 

This has been the toughest week. I'm moody and cranky. Workouts are going really crappy. Cravings really aren't there but I've considered sneaking a muffin or two. I've lost zero weight since the first week. I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself on this program but as a cyclist I can't help it. Although I'm not eating much different than I normally do, I'm bored out of my mind with the food I've been consuming. Seems the odd sweet here and there makes eating healthy all that much easier. Not only that but my workouts have taken a turn for the worse mostly because my diet is so perfect. It's the nothing to work off theory. Eat crappy, drink, work your ass off to pay for it. That's how it usually goes. Now it's eat healthy and ah what's the point? 
I'm still committed but I'm not gonna lie, things need to get better, soon. 
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment